Thursday 8 May 2008

Welcome to House-Trained Gamer


Welcome to this, my new blog, House-Trained Gamer.
A bit of basic information about myself: My name's Tom Nally aka Naz Dragonheart over the wires and tubes on the Internet.
I've been gaming for over 15 years, seriously gaming for about 12 of them. Over the coming weeks and months, you'll get to find out what games I love and my various passions about the games industry.
Hopefully, I'll try to refrain from the crappy side of it but, it's inevitable that it will come up in conversation but I will promise to ensure obssesive fanboyism is kicked right out of here.
Hopefully, I'll be supplementing these blog posts with some YouTube videos, it'll be a mixed bag of things at first and I'll see what sticks.
Alright, that's a good enough introduction, I hope to here you're thoughts and comments on what kinds of things you would like to see in the blog.

HTG Out

No comments: