Thursday 19 May 2011

Bringing it Back

It's been so long, nay, too long since I last blogged anything but starting right back up again. Hope I can get across some important views and make some interesting posts to make you think. I hope to be picking up LA Noire on Friday and playing it all weekend, so I hope to post some sort of a review of that. i'm also doing the Twitter thing these days so feel free to follow that too, you can link through to it via the blog.
That's all I got for you right now, hope I have some more interesting stuff to write about over the coming days/weeks/months that I manage to update and maintain this blog. Fingers crossed that I stick at it but who knows what the future holds.

~ N.D.

Edit Note: Let me know if there is anything you would like to see my blog about, else I'll just self indulge in games, sitcoms and films.

No comments: